25th February, 1943 - 29th November
Today everything I see remembers to you and I can’t understand how can I miss so much someone who I’ve never knew.
I want you to now, how important you are for me, how much you chaged my live and my whole world and how much I admire you.
You were a model to pursue and even your last words were a message of peace and love for everyone “Love one another”
Now, I understand better than ever when you sang “Something in the way she moves attracks me like no other lover…" because Something is the only word wich can describe what have you got to make me feel this way.
When I listen your songs I can’t stop thinking and crying and smiling because I see you through them. They are part of you and you are part of them. So when I see you singing, playing your guitar it’s like everything else doesn’t matter, just music.
I was the whole day thinking of what I should do to honour your memory, finally, I realized the best way to do it is playing your music. So today my guitar will gently weep for you George, I hope you can hear it.
- lillyjohnnys likes this
- jennionenote reblogged this from paulapyt
- winchesters-on-221btardis likes this
- danidengue reblogged this from flowersareallyouneed
- danidengue likes this
- shejustlovesyou reblogged this from calicoskiesforever
- calicoskiesforever reblogged this from paulapyt
- defloresodepeces reblogged this from paulapyt
- jettmacabre likes this
- gargantaprhofunda reblogged this from vagamundo-metafisico
- pleuriszooi reblogged this from vagamundo-metafisico
- flowersareallyouneed reblogged this from paulapyt
- camskies likes this
- jennionenote likes this
- donaldmania likes this
- ewarj likes this
- ewarj reblogged this from paulapyt
- paulapyt posted this