Mick and Brian take a break while filming, 1965.
So I made a groovy music ask.
1. Two songwriters and I'll tell you which I prefer.
2. Weirdest song I love?
3. Heaviest rock song I love?
4. Least favorite song by my favorite band?
5. Which one would I most want to have been at - Monterey, Woodstock, or Altamont?
6. Favorite rock n' roll photographer?
7. Name a band and I'll tell you if I think they're: overrated, underrated, misunderstood or properly appreciated.
8. Name a band and I'll tell you: a. favorite member, b. most underrated member, c. member I want to be with, or d. member I want to be?
9. Band I would've most loved to see live in their heyday?
10. A food-related song I love?
11. A color-related song I love?
12. A song that makes me cry?
13. In my opinion: a. most underrated classic rock band or b. most overrated classic rock band?
14. A few lines of lyrics I've been obsessing over?
15. Lennon or McCartney?
16. Page or Plant?
17. My top 10 obsession songs at the moment?
18. A song that turns me on?
19. A song I hate that everyone loves?
20. A song I love that everyone hates?
21. A cover I like better than the original?
22. Someone I hate as a person but love as a musician?
23. Someone I love as a person but hate as a musician?
24. Musician I'm attracted to but wish I wasn't?
25. Musician I wish I could play like?
26. Musical sound I wish I could live inside of?
27. Political message song that I: a. hate or b. love?
28. Favorite male folk singer-songwriter: Nick Drake, Paul Simon, Bob Dylan, Donovan, Cat Stevens, Leonard Cohen, all six, or another?
29. Favorite female folk singer-songwriter: Joni Mitchell, Joan Baez, Judy Collins, Sandy Denny, Buffy Sainte-Marie, Mary Travers, all six, or another?
30. Favorite of the great classic rock bands: Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Queen, or another?
31. Favorite prog-rock band?
32. Favorite psychedelic artist?
33. Favorite British Invasion act?
34. Favorite all-female band?
35. Musician or band with the best clothing/fashion sense?
36. Favorite rock groupie/spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend?
37. Musician I want to marry?
38. Best hair in all of rock?
39. Best classic rock group that's still together?
40. An album I've been spinning way too much lately?
41. Ultimate rock n' roll fantasy?
This is such a good ask someone pleassee <3
Promise me!! :,(
Keith Moon, that’s what I call a real talent and a legend for ever. We love you Keith.
The Who and a sweet baby elephant! Now with bonus parrot.